Every new BCAM CNC machine comes with lifetime technical support, and we encourage you to use it when you need it. We stand by our machines, and we stand by our support. In many cases, our customer support team can resolve your issue remotely via phone, email, or internet connectivity. If your issue requires on-site support, we have the ability to send someone over as quickly as possible. Please note that on-site support may incur additional charges, but we will always do our best to minimize any expenses to you.
1. Integrity and fairness: Regardless of the size of the contract, regardless of new and old customers, domestic and foreign customers, we will treat them with integrity and fairness;
2. Quality and quantity: Strictly implement the terms and conditions stipulated in the contract. For each equipment ordered by the customer, we will strictly abide by the product standards and conduct multiple quality inspections.
1. New CNC machines sold by BCAMCNC carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping.
2. BCAMCNC guarantees all new machine sold to be free of BCAMCNC`s defective workmanship, parts, and materials.
3. We require that the defective item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
4. Technical support to install replacement parts is primarily provided by phone, fax, e-mail or BCAMCNC Customer Support Website.
5. BCAMCNC is not responsible for damage or loss caused by a freight company or other circumstances not in our control. All claims for loss or damaged goods must be notified to BCAMCNC within twenty-four hours of delivery.